[D.R] - a Call of Duty IV Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D.R] - a Call of Duty IV Clan

We are the Digital Reapers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donation to the cuase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBully

BigBully

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Donation to the cuase Empty
PostSubject: Donation to the cuase   Donation to the cuase Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Yes as a friend of Digital Beepers er Reapers I decided to make a $25 donation to your server cuase. I tried to post in the other topics but I'm blocked. Since I usually check for activity on your server first, I figured it only fair. I enjoyed playing on a well maintained server with a mostly older crowd.

Now join me on teamspeak when you play, it's easier than in game comm. Download the Teamspeak2 cleint software and install. Once installed click on connections click connect, right click add new server. Put DR teamspeak or whatever you what and hit enter. On the right side some boxes will popup. Add the server address of 69.12.25.11:19884 Put your name in the nickname box, click Anomomous and the password is Active . Now click connect and you online. When people join you will be told. Anytime I'm online, I'm on teamspeak. It's great for helping with problems or just shooting the breeze. Anyone can set a subchannel up for privicy even.

Now get to Teamspeaking!!!

Oh and upgrade the server to 1.7 so I can play tonight!
Back to top Go down
http://castaways.freeforums.org/index.php
Mortamus
Admin
Mortamus

Male
Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Donation to the cuase   Donation to the cuase Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Kool BULLY!!!!!!!

As soon as I am done upgrading the server

I will join you on teamspeak

affraid
Back to top Go down
[D.R]tRiNity
Admin
[D.R]tRiNity

Female
Number of posts : 483

PostSubject: Re: Donation to the cuase   Donation to the cuase Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:09 pm

Right on! Thanks a bunch! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://digitalreapers.forumotion.com
Mortamus
Admin
Mortamus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Donation to the cuase   Donation to the cuase Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:42 am

Big Bully get a yahoo Instant Message accound

TeamSpeak is asking for a password and user name ??????

study
Back to top Go down
Mortamus
Admin
Mortamus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Donation to the cuase   Donation to the cuase Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:21 am

BigBully wrote:
Yes as a friend of Digital Beepers er Reapers I decided to make a $25 donation to your server cuase. I tried to post in the other topics but I'm blocked. Since I usually check for activity on your server first, I figured it only fair. I enjoyed playing on a well maintained server with a mostly older crowd.

Now join me on teamspeak when you play, it's easier than in game comm. Download the Teamspeak2 cleint software and install. Once installed click on connections click connect, right click add new server. Put DR teamspeak or whatever you what and hit enter. On the right side some boxes will popup. Add the server address of 69.12.25.11:19884 Put your name in the nickname box, click Anomomous and the password is Active . Now click connect and you online. When people join you will be told. Anytime I'm online, I'm on teamspeak. It's great for helping with problems or just shooting the breeze. Anyone can set a subchannel up for privicy even.

Now get to Teamspeaking!!!

Oh and upgrade the server to 1.7 so I can play tonight!

whats the login name and the pasword???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation to the cuase   Donation to the cuase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation to the cuase
Page 1 of 1